Successful Together: Turkey Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Wrap

March 22, 2011

Turkey Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Wrap

I love simply, yummy, filling things in the morning!

Ingredients:
1 flour tortilla
1 wedge Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese
1 slice Turkey bacon
1 egg




Preheat pan for cooking egg, while doing that, smear LC cheese over one whole side of the tortilla. Place turkey bacon on a paper towel and microwave for 1 minutes (for crisp bacon). Cook egg, place on 1/2 of the tortilla, top with bacon and fold in half. return to pan that egg was cooked in and cook on each side for about 10-25 seconds or until browned. Serve and Enjoy.

6 PPV

1 comment:

  1. I love these simple and fabulous ideas! Thanks - I will definitely make this soon. Gotta get me some Laughing Cow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)