Successful Together: Strawberry Puffie

February 12, 2012

Strawberry Puffie

I love when a food idea turns out better than you imagined :)


Ingredients:

2 crescent roll triangles (normally a tube of dough comes with 8, you can use all 8 but I didn't want to eat it all!)
2-3 strawberries, diced
cinnamon and sugar, for sprinkling

Preheat oven to 375.
Press the seams of the two dough rolls together to form a rectangle. Cut in half to form two squares. Put the strawberries in the middle of the dough and roll up the sides around the strawberries, make sure there are minimal openings. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.

Enjoy :)
Makes two servings at 4 Points+ each. If you used the reduced fat crescents, that might bring the PPV down some :)

Angie
Linked at:
Eat At Home, Newly Weds Recipe linkyIngredient Spotlight: Strawberries!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE recipes like this... easy, fun and quick! Another great Valentine recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, these look so yummy, I bet my kids would love them! I will be trying them soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)