Successful Together: Ham and Spinach Frittata

March 13, 2012

Ham and Spinach Frittata

Ingredients:
8 eggs
1/4 cup milk (skim)
2 oz diced peppers ( I used red, orange, and yellow sweet bell peppers )
1/2 small red onion, diced
1 cup baby spinach, wilted
1 2 oz ham slice, cubed
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2%)
1 tsp olive oil

Preheat oven to 375. Spray 9 inch glass pie dish with pan spray. Stir fry the onions and peppers together in oil, then wilt spinach in pan. Combine cooked veggies and dice until well distributed. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with milk, then add in veggies and ham. Pour in to prepared dish and top with shredded cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!




8 Servings @ 2 PPV
4 Servings @ 5 PPV

Angie

Linked at : Foodie Friday, Fit and Fabulous Friday, Foodie Friday linkup, Fusion Friday,  The Latest Edition, Melt in Your Mouth Monday

8 comments:

  1. Angie! i am in love with frittatas and quiches and all that jazz right now. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love frittatas! Yours looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love frittatas! Yours looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love frittatas. You can use almost any combination and it turns out good. Yours looks very tasty.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love frittatas. This looks like a winner. They are such a healthy protein filled way to start the day. Just found your site. Love that you are a fellow WW Lifetime member. I'm in training to become a leader too! It's such a wonderful approach to slim & healthy eating.
    Thanks for the recipe

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Looks wonderful! Thanks for joining the Foodie Friday Hop @ The Mystic Kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds so good!!! I love throwing everything in a dish for a meal. :) Simple and delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Featuring this today in Sunday's Latest under the recipes section! I love frittatas, this one looks really yummy! =)

    http://www.thelatestfind.com/2012/03/sundays-latestedition-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)