Successful Together: Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Casserole

March 06, 2012

Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Casserole

:D The name says it all!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
10 sliced cinnamon raisin bread, diced
8 eggs
1/3 cup super fine apple sauce (apple sauce pureed for smoothness)
1/2 cup milk
1/4 tsp cinnamon


Preheat oven to 375. Spray 9x13 glass baking dish with pan spray. Toss bread and oats together, pour in baking dish. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. Pour egg mix over bread and stir until evenly coated. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until cooked through.





makes 8 servings at 6 PPV each
           6 servings  at 8 PPV each
          4 servings at 12 PPV each


Angie


7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a scrumptious breakfast to make this sunday when the family is all together!! YAY!! A new recipe that everyone will LOVE!
    Thanks,

    jenny at dapperhouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas for a breakfast or even one of our 'backwards' dinners :)

    Katy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh!! I wouldn't have thought to add applesauce! Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture! I will have to try this! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinnamon + Raisins are my all time favorite two things so this has to be rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this looks like my kind of breakfast! French Toast is my fav, oatmeal my second... YUM!
    Thanks so much for sharing on Delicious Dish Tuesday! We'd love it if you'd add a link to the hop, and please come back and share another yummy recipe next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)