Successful Together: From the Box Dinner: Freezer Queen Baked Beans with Pulled Pork BBQ

March 07, 2011

From the Box Dinner: Freezer Queen Baked Beans with Pulled Pork BBQ

I normally avoid the large family size freezer meals like the plague. But when I was browsing the freeze aisle at Bilo, I saw this and thought "Why not at least FIGURE the PointsPlus?" And I was VERY excited. 1/2 cup = 3 PointsPlus. Not too bad!
So I bought it, cooked it, ate it. Very good! It has a nice smoky flavor, so I am excited to have leftovers! :)

I paired this with some leftover carrots from last night. I put them in a steamer bag and nuked them for about 3 minutes and mushed them up. Sprinkle with some cinnamon sugar and a spray or two of spray butter. Not too bad :)

Not the prettiest plate of food but tasty nonetheless

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! I love to try new things...especially when they're low in points huh? Again I say...GOOD FOR YOU! *-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, good thing that's not available near me...dh would love to eat this for breakfast, lunch & dinner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Your dish very super!!! Your decoration is very fantastic.....

    Freezers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)