Successful Together: Ham Egg and Cheese Sandwich with Salsa

March 15, 2011

Ham Egg and Cheese Sandwich with Salsa

I could eat a Ham, Egg and Cheese Sandwich for any meal of the day and be a happy girl.  They are so easy to make !

Deli Flat
1 eggs
1 serving deli ham
1 slice cheese made with 2% milk
2 teaspoons salsa


Toast your deli flat. Pam fry and egg, breaking yolk. Once you flip in, put salsa on egg and top with cheese and ham ( i normally nuke the ham for a few seconds before hand!!). Once cheese is melted and egg cooked, put on your flat and enjoy :)

7 points plus



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)