Successful Together: Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal

March 08, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal

I stumbled upon The Better Baker's Blog yesterday and NEEDED :) To try this recipe. Original credit goes to her!

You need:
1/2 cup oats
1 packet reduced cal hot cocoa mix
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup water 
EITHER: 2 tablespoons PB2 (with an extra tablespoon of water) OR 1 tablespoon Reduced Fat peanut butter
( I USED PB2!)


Bring water to boil on stove. Add cocoa mix, PB2 then oats. Cook to desired consistency.


6 PointsPlus! I bet this would be great with a mushed banana in it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! This is certainly a favorite meal - anytime of day. I have PB2 also - it's wonderful stuff! So glad you liked this enough to share....Thanks - blessings!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)