Successful Together: Strawberry Pudding Pie For One

March 02, 2011

Strawberry Pudding Pie For One

I have decided that if I think I want to mindlessly eat, I need to create a snack. That way I have to think about what I am going to eat and put it together. So far I *love* this idea!

Ingredients:
1 chocolate pudding snack (I used Kozy Shack, tastes like a fudge bar!) 2 PP
1 Whole Graham Cracker (Lowfat) 1PP
2 Strawberries

Crush the graham cracker. Cut a strawberry up and put in the bottom of a bowl, sprinkle with about 1/3 of the crumbled graham cracker, top with about 1/2 of the pudding cup. Sprinkle with 1/3 of graham cracker, top with other 1/2 of pudding cup. sprinkle with remaining graham cracker and top with other strawberry, cut up.



                                                 

You should click this picture and make it bigger :)


YUM.
This would be good with a banana too :)

3 PointsPlus for this fantismo dessert

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)