Successful Together: Toasted: Peanut Butter and Strawberry Sandwich

March 01, 2011

Toasted: Peanut Butter and Strawberry Sandwich

FLASHBACK to two days ago... are you there? It was when I made Peanut Butter and Strawberry Sandwich. Yum. Well .. a few weeks back, I was picking on a girl I work with about eating a grilled PB&J sandwich. So, In honor of her, I figured I would try this. I have a semi-ancient machine :

SUPERSNACKER!!
Long story short, this is my lighter-no-burning-sandwich toaster. Formerly
only used for Grilled cheeses.....
So you make it...


2 slices light wheat bread
1 tablespoon peanut butter ( I used Peter Pan Crunchy Honey Roast)
2 strawberries cut in slices

Make a sandwich? :) Then Eat it! NO! dont eat it yet! while you are making the sandwich, plug in your toaster-skillet thing (however you plan to toast it) once sandwich is made and assembled toast it til done!

Melty Yummy?
Oh YES!!



Yummy! 5 PointsPlus for this Gem :)

1 comment:

  1. I just had this for lunch with my girls, it was a hit!! I added some bananas in it. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)