Successful Together: Super Easy AppleSauce (from the crockpot)

February 28, 2011

Super Easy AppleSauce (from the crockpot)

Warm or cold, AppleSauce is fabulous. And here is a super easy way to make your own. This is just the most basic of recipes. You can add spices and what not, but lets start simple

Get you some apples (and a crock pot)
Peel, core and dice apples.
Place in crockpot with about 1/8-1/4 cup water
depending on how many apples you use.
Cook for about 3-5 hours or until soft.
Stir it up and dump it out.
VIOLA!

Your very own no sugar added AppleSauce.

*Added note, I had a dream that people were telling me this was a bitter applesauce
and I did use tart apples, so if that isn't your deal, please just use your favorite apple :) *

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, what size crockpot did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amber, its my small one,. DH threw the papers away but I think its somewhere between 2-4 quarts. I prob could measure it one day, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)