Successful Together: Crustless Apple Pie Snack Version 1.0

February 23, 2011

Crustless Apple Pie Snack Version 1.0

Original Recipe credit goes to:
This is so super easy, and I plan on making some alterations, hence the 1.0

Ingredients:
1 apple
cinnamon/sweetner

Super easy prep:
You can either peel or not peel your apple ( I peeled mine)


Core and slice it


I used a corer/slicer, so I cut my slices in half again

Arrange them pretty (or not so much) on a microwave safe plate.
Sprinkle with cinnamon & sweetner and mircowave on high for 3 minutes!

Enjoy!

I LOVEloveLOVE this! I think next time, I will rinse the apple slices with water
to give it more moisture when it is cooking, so it should soften the apple some more.
Great the way it is, but I can't WAIT to try it a few other way!

Depending on your sweetner will determine the PointsPlus Value.
I am going with 1 for mine since I used the grinder!

4 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy!!!!! I will be trying it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! these would be really good in/on some oatmeal!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This is soooo Good. I was looking for a low point snack and this hit the spot. Gayl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)