Successful Together: Eggs & Oatmeal

February 14, 2011

Eggs & Oatmeal

This simple little masterpiece is my go-to easy filling breakfast.
You could slim it down some using egg beaters, but I prefer it this way.


1 egg, pan fried in a light coating of PAM. Cooked over medium, with a piece of Kraft 2% Milk cheese Melted on top (Egg & Cheese = 3 PointsPlus)

1/4 cup quick oats, dash of cinnamon and sprinkle of sweetener of choice. (2-3 PointsPlus, depending on your sweetener) For these, I boil the water in the microwave, add it to my oats and spices until just a bit watery. then i put the oatmeal in the microwave about about 1 more minute. Makes them thick and porridge -ie. Eat with water and coffee. This holds me for about 4 hours. You can bulk it up some more if you need to with veggies or fruit, or you could save those for a mid morning snack.

It doesn't look special but it sure hits the spot! :)

2 comments:

  1. And served on that purrfect leopard print makes it pop!! Wtg Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks Dee, gotta love my old stylin' dishes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)