Successful Together: About My Recipes...and a Challenge :)

February 16, 2011

About My Recipes...and a Challenge :)

Good Morning :) As I was sitting here looking at more recipes online and other food blogs, I was just thinking that maybe I should point out a simple fact. The recipes I have been making (with the exception of the just fruit and veggies) are all made with things I have around the house. I am sure (most definitely) that most of them can lightened up further. All of my tortilla recipes could be made with a wheat tortilla but I just don't have those laying around and all of the eggs could be substituted with egg beaters. I am a bargain shopper and I am working on bringing the two sides of my life together in a healthy union.

That being said, have you tried any of my recipes ? If you haven't because you are worried about the PointPlus values, I want to challenge you to lighten them up, or work on a variation of it to work for YOU. After all, that is what this whole thing is about. A LIFESTYLE change that YOU can live with! And I promise, making adjustments to a recipe to make it your own isn't that bad. Sure there may be a flop here and there but it all lends  to helping you feel more confident with yourself and what you put in your body.

If you try and do something new, please share :) I would love to hear what is working for you!

<3 Angie

1 comment:

  1. I have been lost in your recipes for a while here - this all looks so good!! How many PointsPlus are you allowed in a day? Looks intriguing, I just can't afford to pay for all the food and stuff, but you make your own, I am sure I could too if I had recipes like these :)

    Jenny Joy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)