Successful Together: From the Box Snack Attack: Krusteaz Muffins: Cranberry Orange

February 13, 2011

From the Box Snack Attack: Krusteaz Muffins: Cranberry Orange


The Culprit:
These were lurking in the cabinet, so I figured they deserved to be baked up.


These are really very simple to make. Dump dry mix in bowl with 1 cup of water. Open and drain the can of cranberries that come with the mix. Stir together and spoon in to mini-muffin tin. Bake as directed.



 I was able to get about 30 mini muffins from my mix.
Based on those numbers the PointsPlus are as follows:
1 PP for one muffin (11.7 carbs, .7 fiber, .7 protein & 0 fat)
3 PP for two muffins (doubled)
4 PP for 3 muffins (tripled)




Happy Food Art :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)