Successful Together: Easy Pasta for One Mexican Style

February 14, 2011

Easy Pasta for One Mexican Style





The Ingredients

3/4 cup Ronzoni garden delight pasta
1/4 cup shredded cheese made with 2% milk
1 cup diced tomatoes
seasonings to taste
( This time I I used cumin, onion powder and diced jalapeƱos)
Preparation:
Boil pasta and cook til done; drain water 
While pasta is boiling, combine tomatoes and jalapeƱos
cumin and onion powder in food processor. Pulse
until smooth. Warm in the microwave at 45 second increments
 until hot. Stir. When pasta is done, reheat for another 45 seconds.
Top pasta with sauce and sprinkle with cheese.




This recipe can easily pumped up by adding more veggies to it, I was just using what I had on hand.

Total PointsPlus for this recipe : 7 PointsPlus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)