Successful Together: Banana Pudding Pie

March 15, 2011

Banana Pudding Pie

This dandy recipe make 2 One serving little pies.

you need:

1 small container voskos greek vanilla honey yogurt
1 banana (1 half mushed, 1 half sliced in thin slices)
3 tablespoons PB2
2 lowfat graham crackers, crumbled (keep separate)
2 small containers


 put 1 crumbled graham cracker in the bottom of each container.
in a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, 1/2 mushed banana and PB2. stir until well combined.
dump and spread 1/2 of mixture of top of "crust" in each container.
top each with the thin sliced bananas.
 you serve right away if you prefer a crisper crust. I made my before work and refrigerated them.

So Good :)


3-4 PointsPlus each






(for those in the wide world without PB2, I am going to try a variation with just the banana in the yogurt soon :) will keep you posted!!! )

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)