Successful Together: Yumtastic Smoothie

March 08, 2011

Yumtastic Smoothie

I still had more carrots left over from the other night so I decided to try them in a smoothie :)

I took about 1 cup of carrots and put them in a steamer bag to soften them up some more and cooked them for about 5 minutes. Allow them to cool for a bit, then added about 1/4 cup homemade apple sauce, a frozen banana with some frozen peaches, and a pineapple ring. Add enough water to get it all smoothie-fied in the blend and you are all set :)
Now turn your head sidewaysssssss :)

I love this cup :) My Granny gave it to me. It was my Pappy's :)
Loverly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)