Successful Together: Tilapia with Old Bay Seasoning, Corn Bread and Green Beans!

March 22, 2011

Tilapia with Old Bay Seasoning, Corn Bread and Green Beans!


Holy Yum :)
Easy and very few ingredients!
For the Cornbread, I used Martha White Sweet Yellow Cornbread mix.
Add 1 egg, beaten and 1/2 cup of milk, then follow directions on pouch. 1/6 of tray is 4 PointsPlus.
For the Greenbeans: open a can, drain liquid, add some garlic seasoning, cook as desired. 0 Points Plus! :)

Now the Tilapia, dear sweet tilapia :)
3- 4oz tilapia fillets
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
1/8 teaspoon black pepper.

Preheat skillet over medium heat
Mix dry spices. Brush flat side of fish lightly with oil, sprinkle with dry spices.
Once pan is hot, spray with pan spray and add fish, flat side down.
brush the remaining oil over the fish and sprinkle with spices (you may have some left over)
Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes or until cooked through.

3 Points Plus per 4oz serving.


7 PointsPlus total. :)



BWS tips buttonMiz Helen’s Country Cottage

4 comments:

  1. i think this is my fave way to spice up tilapia yet :) thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought some tilapia and now I know just what I will do with it :)
    Thanks for sharing this quick recipe. I'm your newest "follower". Can't wait to read/see more!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Angie,
    What a great healthy meal. We would really enjoy the combination of flavor. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope to see you next week! I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)