Successful Together: Strawberry PeanutBanana Butter Melt

March 11, 2011

Strawberry PeanutBanana Butter Melt

 :) I should have NEVER doubted Amy's Grilled PB&J :)

You take a Deli Flat @ 3PP
1 tablespoon PB (mine is 3 PP)
1/2 banana
2 strawberries

Mush your banana to make a "banana butter" :)
Put on one half of the Flat, Put PB on other half
slice your strawberries thin and add those on!


Put together and heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds.


Melty Yumminess

All for 6 PointsPlus!


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a much more healthy version than what I make Ang. I may try this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Try it and tell me what you think :) I am always looking for new ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)