Successful Together: Blueberry Banana Mini Pie

March 19, 2011

Blueberry Banana Mini Pie

This dandy recipe make 2 One serving little pies.

you need:

1 small container voskos greek blueberry yogurt
1 banana (1 half mushed, 1 half sliced in thin slices)
2 lowfat graham crackers, crumbled (keep separate)
2 small containers


 put 1 crumbled graham cracker in the bottom of each container.
in a separate bowl, combine the yogurt, 1/2 mushed banana . stir until well combined.
dump and spread 1/2 of mixture of top of "crust" in each container.
top each with the thin sliced bananas.
 you serve right away if you prefer a crisper crust. I made my before work and refrigerated them.









3 pointsplus per mini pie :)
Linked up over at:
Recipes to Run On

1 comment:

  1. This sounds SO good! I'm definitely making this. THanks for linking to Recipes To Run On!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)