Successful Together: Cajun Spiced Tilapia

March 04, 2011

Cajun Spiced Tilapia

I have been harassing Dart for Tilapia recipes and she sent me some fabulous ones, I just need up upgrade my kitchen some. So I went with one of her dry spice suggestions: Cajun. I had bought it in a container, just as it is and it was yummy!

Basically what I did was, preheat a large skillet over medium high heat. While that is warming, take 3- 4oz Tilapia fillets (mine were frozen) and open them up, rinse them off and pat them dry with a paper towel. Once the pan is warm enough, spray with PAM and put the fish in the pan. Sprinkle with Cajun Seasoning. Cook for about 3-4 minutes, flip, sprinkle more and cook for an additional 3-4 minutes!





4 oz Tilapia @ 2 PointsPlus
Betty Crocker Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes @ 2 PointsPlus per 2/3 cup serving
Birds Eye Steam Fresh Lightly Sauced Broccoli 1 @ PointsPlus Per 1 cup serving

Total for this meal:
5 PointsPlus? HOLY COW! (Fish)

1 comment:

  1. I love simple seafood dishes that taste great and don't take much time! This one's a keeper!! Thanks for sharing, Angie:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)