Successful Together: Grilled Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwich

March 07, 2011

Grilled Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwich

I love how you add pineapple to ANYTHING and all of a sudden, it's hawaiian. :) This is a quick, tasty little thing :)

Grilled Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sandwich Serves 1
2 slices light wheat bread
1 serving of ham deli meat (Oscar Mayer Brown Sugar Ham is 1 PointsPlus for 6 slices!!)
1/4 cup shredded 2% milk cheese
2 slices of pineapple, packed in its own Juice

Assemble sandwich, add any seasonings you desire ( I used garlic pepper seasoning grinder)

put in Snack Master or however you prefer to grill it. Cook til Melty.

Serve


5 PointsPlus for this yummy thing!


2 comments:

  1. WOW - I never thought of this. What a grand idea! Looks mouth-watering!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheesy goodness! YUM! and only 5 points plus! I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)