Successful Together: Pineapple Crisp Breakfast

April 27, 2011

Pineapple Crisp Breakfast

At this point, I am sure you guys have figured out I LOVE me some easy, cheap fast recipes. This one is no different. It was originally posted over at and adapted from  Delightful Country Cooking as a guest post by Tina from Mom's Crazy Cooking.


Ingredients: (makes 1 serving)
1 cup chunk pineapple in its own juice, drained
1/4 cup quick oats
1 packet of splenda
sprinkle of cinnamon (about 1/8 teaspoon)
about 1 tablespoon of water

Mix ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and heat for 1 minute. Serve and Enjoy.




2 points+
Note: if you don't like pineapple, you probably won't like this :)

3 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately that I love you and all your recipes? If not I am telling you now!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Amber :) You are pretty freaking awesome yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for trying out one of my recipes! We love this breakfast too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)