Successful Together: Brownies with Banana Ice Cream

April 24, 2011

Brownies with Banana Ice Cream

Ingredients:
Black Bean Brownies
1 frozen banana
enough milk (your favorite variety) to get the banana moving!

Put the banana with the milk (I started with a teaspoon) in your blender or food processor. puree til smooth and ice cream-ie. Top brownie with ice cream and serve.

I had frozen my brownies, so I popped them in the microwave for about 30 each, then topped. Delish!



the nieces enjoying their snack :)

each serving 1 brownie with enough ice cream to cover the top
4-5 Points+ depending on your choice of milk.


1 comment:

  1. What a neat post! Looking forward for more post from you. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)