Successful Together: Graham Crackers with Chocolate PB2 & Strawberries

April 24, 2011

Graham Crackers with Chocolate PB2 & Strawberries

Ingredients:
1 graham cracker, broken at seams to create 4 rectangles
2 tablespoons dry chocolate PB2
1 tablespoon water
2-3 strawberries, stems removed and sliced

mix the water with the dry pb2, stir well to combine.
spread 1/4 of prepared pb2 on to each 1/4 of graham cracker. top with strawberries, serve!



this picture is totally worth a click to see it bigger. YUM!

eat all 4 and it is 3 Points+
Have a buddy around and want to share? you can have 2 for just 1 Points+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)