Successful Together: Pineapple Angel Food Cake Bread

April 24, 2011

Pineapple Angel Food Cake Bread

Easy Peasy!
Thank you TJ for reminding me of this recipe!

Ingredients:
1 box fat free angel food cake mix
1 20 oz can of crushed pineapple (or if you are like me and ACCIDENTLY used your can making something else!) grab a 20 oz can of slice pineapple, packed in its own juice, drain the juice and puree in blender or food processor until smooth.


Typically this is made in a bundt pan, but I don't have one so I used 2 x loaf pans.

Mix the Pineapple with the dry mix and follow directions on mix box for further preparation info.




1/12 (of 2 loaves or 1/6 of one)= 4 Points+
1/24 (of two loaves or 1/12 of one)= 2 Points+


I plan on freezing one of these loaves to have later!




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is an easy and delicious recipe! I always have the ingredients in my pantry as a go to last minute dessert! :) YUM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This looks so easy and delicious! :)

    Thanks for sharing it on Melt in Your Mouth Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't beat a 2-ingredient recipe! Sounds wonderful - will be making this very soon. Thanks -

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)