Successful Together: Green Grape Freeze

April 29, 2011

Green Grape Freeze

Ever have fruit laying around that you know if you don't do something with it soon, it aint gonna be pretty? I had some grapes that were headed that way so I froze them!

Ingredients:
1 cup of frozen grapes
water (leave grapes in cup and fill to 1 cup line with water)
sprinkle of ground ginger
1 packet splenda with fiber
a few ice cubes ( I didn't put these in but plan to next time!)

Put it all in the blender and GO!


Without the extra ice, I picked up on the grape skin pieces
which weren't bad but I do believe the ice would tend to 
give it a more slushie consistency


0 Points+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)