Successful Together: Strawberry Banana Freeze

April 09, 2011

Strawberry Banana Freeze

So this may not be the most appropriate name for this snack but I couldn't think of anything better! I made this in a rush heading out the door this morning on the way to our meeting and it turned out pretty good! I think It would quicker/easier if the berries were fresh not frozen :)

Ingredients:

6-7 strawberries, I used frozen, will try fresh next time! green stems removed
3/4 banana, frozen
1/4 cup coconut milk

put this in your food processor and blend til smooth-ish. Depending on your processor, you might need to have a towel over the top of yours so no random juice comes flying out at you!






1 Points Plus~!

I am linked up @

2 comments:

  1. OH THANK YOU Angie...I can make this for my milk/soy allergic son (and his lactose intolerant mom)!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut milk!! yumm! :) I have some fresh strawberries and bananas! *have* to give this one a shot today! :) Thanks for sharing at Sugar Free Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)