Successful Together: Shrimp Marinara Fettucine

April 10, 2011

Shrimp Marinara Fettucine

Simple Deliciousness! If you can prepare spaghetti, you can make this!
(you can click the pics to make them bigger!)
Serves 4



8 oz ronzoni garden delight pasta
1 Jar Pasta Sauce
( I added some garlic powder and onion powder to mine!)
4 oz cooked, peeled shrimp, cut in thirds

PRETTY!
Cook your pasta and your sauce (add shrimp to sauce)
Drain it


Top 1/4 pasta with 1/4 sauce

Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese and you are done!

1/4 of recipe = 8 Points+ (7 if you don't sprinkle with cheese)
1/2 of the recipe is 16 Points+ (14 if you dont sprinkle with cheese)

Totally Yummy! Ed and I both enjoyed it!


Linked at:

4 comments:

  1. Wish DH & the kids would eat shrimp...this looks delish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies. It is basically just spaghetti dressed up! you could put in some shredded chicken or chicken breast but in to chunks. We use ground turkey in our spaghetti sometimes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty, simple, flavorful dish! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)