Successful Together: Baked Apple Crumble

April 10, 2011

Baked Apple Crumble

I have been thinking about doing this for the past week or so, but finally decided I should do it today.
It is very simple and I thank my Hubby for pointing out the missing ingredient which made it SO much better! This recipe made two servings so half it if you just want more, or multiply if you are going to serve more than two.

Three very simple ingredients
2 Graham Crackers, crushed and kept separate
2/3 cup canned apple pie filling
sprinkle of cinnamon on each one.

Preheat oven to 375.
in 2 small ramekins or other baking dishes
Layer a single crushed graham cracker in each
then top with 1/3 of the apple pie mix, 
spreading as evenly as possible
Sprinkle with Cinnamon
And bake for about 5-7 minutes.



Serve hot. make sure you serve with a pot holder 
or something since this dish just came out of the oven.
Sure it is good, but who wants burnt fungers! 




3 Points+ per serving!

Since I have extra filling left, I am going to try this again with some fresh
berries or something thrown in there!


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)