Successful Together: Oatmeal Pancakes with Strawberry Peach Sauce

June 07, 2011

Oatmeal Pancakes with Strawberry Peach Sauce

I am always looking for fun different ways to incorporate more fruits and veggies in to my day to day lifestyle. I have recently become infatuated with Oatmeal Pancakes, so what a better way than finding ways to jazz them up some! For today's version, I used the French Toast Oatmeal Pancake recipe.

Textur-iffic!


1 small peach, pit and skin removed, diced
2-3 strawberries (depending on the size) destemmed and hulled if the centers are white, rinsed and diced
1 teaspoon of water (more may be needed)
1-2 packets of splenda depending on how sweet you want it
a few drips of vanilla


Prepare your pancake. While it is cooking, combine above ingredients in your blender or food processor. Blend until smooth and well combined.

Alternatively, you could just dice the fruit and combine with other ingredients and have a "fruit salsa" of sorts as your topping.

Pour over your cooked pancake and enjoy!
4 Points+ and ever so yummy!




Photobucket

Linked up @
http://www.simplysugarandglutenfree.com/

3 comments:

  1. I have got to make these for my kiddos. Pancakes score big points for Mom!! These look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inventive, great color and I bet very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like such a great topping for pancakes or waffles. I love the fruit combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)