Successful Together: Coffee Cheesecake Pudding

June 11, 2011

Coffee Cheesecake Pudding

3 simple ingredients. Ever so good.


1 box sugar free, fat free cheesecake pudding mix (4 serving size)
2 cups 1% Milk
1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee, finely ground


Mix the coffee granules with the milk, stir til combined.
Mix the milk mixture with the instant pudding mix and wisk for about 2 minutes. Refrigerate til set.

Bad lighting in my kitchen!


Enjoy as is for 2 Points+
Or crush up 1/2 a graham cracker and make a mini pie for 3 Points+


Photobucket

I have linked up over at
Sweets for Saturday
Sweet Indulgences Sunday

1 comment:

  1. My kids would love this! They love the flavor of coffee. What a cool idea! Thanks for sharing on A Well-Seasoned Life's Sweet Indulgences Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)