Successful Together: Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes

June 05, 2011

Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Pancakes

My NewEST Variation of Oatmeal Pancakes




Ingredients: (times 2 (if you want! since I am making two, and keep them separate so you dont have to measure again later)
1/3 cup quick oats
sprinkle of ginger (about 1/16 teaspoon)
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
1/2 apple shredded/gratedenough water to get desired batter consistency
1 packet of splenda




for the apple, I peeled, cored and sliced, then shredded on my grater. I did about 1/2 on the smallest size and 1/2 on the larger size





If I am REALLY good, can I PLEASE have some?!? No Ma'am!


Mix all ingredients in a bowl and pour in to preheated skillet. Cook, flip and enjoy!


Sooooo Yummy, and smells so good while it is cooking!
4 Points+ for the whole pancake!


Photobucket
#1
Secret Recipe Club
#2
Secret Recipe Club

1 comment:

  1. that dog has such a sweet face, great breakfast here...or dinner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)