Successful Together: Blueberry Vanilla Oatmeal Pancakes

June 15, 2011

Blueberry Vanilla Oatmeal Pancakes

I am in love with  Oatmeal Pancakes!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup quick oats
70g fresh blueberries, rinsed1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 egg
enough water to get desired batter consistency
1 packet of splenda


Mix the blueberries, splenda, cinnamon and vanilla together, and then smush the berries. (by hand, blender, food processor) Let that sit for about 5 minutes (or longer if you are like me and forgot about it!)

Mix this with the oats, and eggs, add water if needed. Cook in a preheated skillet, sprayed with PAM.

Serve and Enjoy!

4 Points+. I topped mine with light cream cheese bringing it to 7 Points+!

Loving this new photo layout. Hopes for more in the future
Click for larger view!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like the new photo layout, too :)

    And, the pancakes too. I would eat pancakes all day everyday, if Jake would agree to it. He just won't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)