Successful Together: Strawberry Soup

May 05, 2011

Strawberry Soup

Yeah, I  know what you are thinking, the same thing I thought..but wipe that from your MIND! This is the good stuff. Pam, one of our lovely members at the meeting I work at on Saturday on Seneca brought this in for us to try. Delish.


Strawberry Soup

3 lbs Strawberries
2- 12oz Cans of Diet Cream Soda
3 packs of Splenda(or sweetener of your choice)
1 small container of Greek Yogurt, plain
Blend 1 ½ lbs of the strawberries with half of a can of soda. Then blend the remaining strawberries and soda ( 2 different batches) Mix both together and add splenda, yogurt and the remaining can of soda.
Chill
Makes approx 64 oz. 2 PPV for the whole thing!! Enjoy!


Strawberry soup = ♥

1 comment:

  1. Angie - this sounds sooooo good! I'm thinking if I made a smaller batch so I could count strawberries, making it easier to count carbs this could be a fun summer treat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)