Successful Together: From the Box: Jimmy Dean Delights Frozen Breakfasts

May 28, 2011

From the Box: Jimmy Dean Delights Frozen Breakfasts

Sometimes, you just don't feel like cooking. Normally I can get past that and just do it. But it is nice to know there are some decent alternatives out there!

Introducing the D-lights Bowl:
turkey sausage, scrambled egg, cheese and potato bits. ALOT of food for 6 Points+
Just nuke it, stir, nuke some more and enjoy!





D-lights Sandwich:
These come in many varieties. On english muffins, bagels, with Sausage, Canadian Bacon... Yummy!
Ed and I prefer these to be thawed before we cook them, so you can just pull it out of the freezer the night before. I normally open mine up, fold the cheese corners over (see pic below) so I don't any cheese on the paper towel when you nuke it!
These are very good for 6-7 Points+ depending on the variety you get!









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Those bowls ARE good! I had one a few weeks ago and at first I was kind of "meh" ... then it was on sale, and I thought, Okay it wasn't that bad. Saved my tail one morning when I nearly overslept!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)