Successful Together: Pineapple Banana Smoothie

May 19, 2011

Pineapple Banana Smoothie

The other day I made Banana Pineapple Soup and I REALLY wanted another one. But I was out of ricotta and Lemon Propel Zero :pout:
But NEVER FEAR!!!
After scrounging in the fridge, I found a few alternate ingredients and I am ever so pleased with the results!


1 Frozen banana
2 pineapple rings
1 oz 1/3 less fat Philly Cream Cheese
1/2 cup Peach Propel zero



Combine ingredients in blender and blend until smooth. Serve in a pretty glass (or don't) hehe

Enjoy!




3 Points+ for entire recipe
Photobucket
Linked up over at:



Linked at: Ingredients Spotlight: Cream Cheese

3 comments:

  1. Yum! And I think I have everything I need t make these. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such a fabulous job making delicious food that works with points. I would never have thought to make a smoothie with propel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That recipe sounds so yummy and tropical- just perfect now that the weather is warming up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)