Successful Together: Single Serving Strawberry Shortcakes

July 04, 2011

Single Serving Strawberry Shortcakes

On the topic of Nilla Wafers, I threw this together earlier and it was AWESOME. Just make sure you have really good fresh strawberries. Me thinks this would be fab with blueberries or bananas as well!

Ingredients:
4 Reduced fat Nilla Wafers
2 large strawberries, stems removed and halved
9 grams (1 serving) cool whip free

Divide the cool whip between the Wafers, top with strawberry and enjoy.
Easy and Delish!


2 Points+ for all 4, or if you want to share, you can have 2 for 1!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)