Successful Together: Roasted Tomato Basil Frittata

April 19, 2012

Roasted Tomato Basil Frittata

When I made the Roasted Tomatoes, I knew that I needed a dish to put them in, and since these egg bakes are fabulous for my hubby's breakfasts, I incorporated them in to the ingredients. The results were delicious!



Print Recipe

Ingredients:
8 Eggs
1/4 heaping cup green onions, diced
1/2 recipe Quick & Dirty Roasted Tomatoes
1/4 shredded cheese, with 2% milk
6 slices deli lunch ham

Preheat oven to 375 and spray 9 inch glass pie pan with cooking spray. Beat together all ingredients and pour in to pan. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked through. Serve and enjoy!




Serves 4 @ 6 PPV
Serves 2 @ 11 PPV
Angie

Linked at : Fit and Fabulous Fridays,  Feed your Soul, What's New Wednesday, Mop It Up Mondays

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking your blog! Fritatta is SUCH a great idea for dinner.... it's starting to get so much warmer and I need quick, easy, light meal ideas. This sounds so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made Fritatta, but this seems simple enough! Thanks for sharing. Love your blog design. it's so cute!

    Jess from (Made.By.Jess) http://sewcraftable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try one of your fritattas, they look really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love egg recipes, Angie! This is a great frittata! Thank you for sharing it on Fit and Fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)