Successful Together: Weight Watchers Version Of Red Lobster Biscuits {Featured Guest Recipe}

April 06, 2012

Weight Watchers Version Of Red Lobster Biscuits {Featured Guest Recipe}

Weight Watchers Version Of Red Lobster Biscuits


Don't these biscuits look gorgoeus?? Kaylee from over at Couponing & Cooking was awesome enough to let me feature her recipe. Photo credit goes to her! Hop on ever to her blog for the full recipe!

Six ingredients and just about 20 minutes later, you can enjoy some of your own for just 3 PointPlus each! Make a batch, eat what you want, and freeze the rest if you don't have a large enough crowd to eat them all at once (or if you don't want to be tempted to eat them all!!)



About Kaylee:

I am a life long bargain hunter who loves to coupon, cook and get great deals on everything in life. My husband and I recently purchased a home and this has really motivated us to get serious about couponing and finding ways to save money.






Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)