Successful Together: Whole Wheat French Toast

April 20, 2012

Whole Wheat French Toast

We love breakfast foods. If we could get away with eating them for every meal, everyday, we could go for a very very very long time before getting bored with it. This is a more "whole" food version of my standard french toast. And it is yummy, to boot. WIN WIN!

Ingredients:

  • 3 Eggs
  • 2/3 cup milk
  • 1/2 tbs vanilla extract
  • 2 tbs flax meal
  • 3/4 tbs cinnamon
  • 6 slices Whole Wheat Bread (I used Arnold's), cut in half

Preheat griddle or skillet over medium heat, spray with pan spray. Combine all ingredients, except for bread, in a mixing bowl. Dip the bread slices in the egg mix and cook til golden brown on both sides. Serve and enjoy!

3 Serving @ 8 PPV
4 Servings @ 6 PPV




Angie

Linked at: The Latest Edition

2 comments:

  1. Love the addition of flax meal to make this healthier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Featured this in Sunday's Latest today! Thanks for sharing your recipes! =)
    http://www.thelatestfind.com/2012/04/sundays-latest-8th-edition.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)