Successful Together: You'd think I'd have realized by now that I NEED this :)

January 22, 2011

You'd think I'd have realized by now that I NEED this :)

I hope to get back to the point where I maintain this blog as it needs to be done. Not only as a help to myself, but to others who may stumble upon it.

After fighting with my inner demons on eating a bunch of unnecessary...crap...over the past few weeks, I got BACK ON TRACK this week. I tracked everything I ate and made much better choices. I lost three of the 6 lbs I had gained.

AND IT FELT GOOD :)

So here's to that, and the continued motivation.

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to made a "like" button for my blog. Facebook has invaded my brain! AHHHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)