Successful Together: Thankful Thursday: Week 3

October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday: Week 3



Another week already? Time flies when you are having fun!

This weeks "thankful" item seems to be an appropriate pick for this time of year. I am ever so thankful for my husband. Halloween will be our second wedding anniversary. I can hardly believe it has been 2 years! We have been "together" for nearly 9 years and through the ups and downs, it is sometimes hard to believe just how far we have come. If you do the math, I was barely 19 when we first started dating. And he is eight years older than me. I am so glad that we worked though any issues and gave each other the time necessary to grow and learn that growing together is even more beautiful than growing apart. He helps keep me strong and focused. I just cant say enough how much I love him and how much he means to me.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)