Successful Together: Thankful Thursday {Week 2}

October 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday {Week 2}





I realized last night that I forgot to so this yesterday. OOPS :)
After some thought ( I am trying to save some "good ones" for up and coming week :D ) I have realized that another thing I am thankful for is our house. I mean this with sincerity and not bragging or boasting.
 Our house, the fact that is is OURS makes it special :) This is our sanctuary. Our place to cook food, have fun, watch birds and bugs. Invite friends over to make memories. This is our home. Our foundation for what ever the future may bring. <3 Moving to South Carolina has been one adventure after another. It is really hard sometimes missing friends and family, but we have more close now and I have comfort in the fact that most of the others are just an 8 hour car ride (or less!) away.  It has been almost 5 years since we have been here and those have been pretty awesome overall. Weddings, babies, friends getting houses of their own. I am excited to see what the next 5 bring. YAY HOUSE! :)



The only improvement I can think of would be a poofer machine, to make it easier to give visits and receive visits from dear friends and family who live further away.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)