Successful Together: Smoke House Maple Grilled Chicken

August 17, 2011

Smoke House Maple Grilled Chicken

I was so excited to find McCormick's Smoke House Maple Grill Seasoning. It will be nice to be able to mix up some different flavors.

I started with:

1 1/8 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (3 large breasts, cut in half lengthwise)
1/4 cup Shredded Cheese (your choice of flavor) made with 2% or lower milk
Smoke House Maple Grill Seasoning

Preheat grill to medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with a good coating of the seasoning on both sides. Cook for 10-15 minutes flipping once about half way through, and adding cheese to melt in the last minute or two.

Serve and enjoy!




2 pieces = 5 Points+
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)