Successful Together: Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes

August 17, 2011

Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes

Because the world can never have enough Oatmeal Pancake variations!

Ingredients:
1/3 cup rolled oats
1 egg
cinnamon
1 packet of sweetener
a drop of almond extract
drop of vanilla extract
enough water to reach pancake batter consistency
palm full frozen or fresh blueberries


Directions:
Preheat & spray pan over medium heat. Mix all above ingredients EXCEPT the blueberries. Pour in to preheated pan and spread evenly. Drop the blueberries in, spaced as you wish (if they are frozen, you don't have to thaw them, PROMISE!) Cook on each side for about 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy!



4 Points Plus for the awesome pancake!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)