Successful Together: Quick & Dirty Oven Roasted Tomatoes

April 18, 2012

Quick & Dirty Oven Roasted Tomatoes

Yet another fantastic recipe from The Bitchin' Kitchin'!

Quick & Dirty Oven Roasted Tomatoes
  • 1 pint Grape Tomatoes
  • 2 tsp garlic infused olive oil (or plain olive oil)
  • 1/2 tsp dried basil
  • dash or two of salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 450F. Slice tomatoes in half length wise and toss together with remaining ingredients. Place on a baking sheet, lined with foil & sprayed with cooking spray, in a single layer. Roast for 10-20 minutes or until bottoms start to turn brown. 



1 Serving @ 4 PPV
2 Servings @ 2 PPV
4 Servings @ 1 PPV



Angie

1 comment:

  1. I like when you stalk my blog :) Hope you liked the tomatoes as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)