Successful Together: Grape Salad {Featured Guest Recipe}

April 07, 2012

Grape Salad {Featured Guest Recipe}




Grape Salad

I took one look at this Grape Salad recipe and was instantly in love. Amee, of Amee's Savory Dish, has many, many wonderful recipes on her blog and I was very excited when she gave me permission to feature one of her recipes. I have been following her blog off and on for a while and I just love her!

I love all of the different textures in the recipe. The snap of the grapes, crunch of the nuts and the smooth creaminess of the Greek yogurt sauce. Mmmm, mmmmm, MMMM!!!!

Photo credit goes to Amee :) Hop on ever to her blog for the full recipe!

She also hosts an awesome healthy eating linky party! Check it out!



Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)