Successful Together: Maple Lemon Tilapia with Roasted Veggies

March 05, 2012

Maple Lemon Tilapia with Roasted Veggies

Tilapia is a very mild fish that is very easy to cook and season. I haven't found a way to go wrong with it yet!

Ingredients:
3-4 oz Tilapia Fillets
2 tsp zesty lemon seasoning
1 tsp smokehouse maple seasoning
4-5 tsp olive oil


Preheat oven to 375. Spray glass 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lightly brush fish with 1 tsp oil, lay with flat side down. Mix the spices and 3 tsp oil, brush evenly over fish. Spread your veggies evenly around the edges of the fish (I chose fresh broccoli and cauliflower) Using Misto, other oil sprayer or brush, brush the veggies with the remaining oil. Cover tightly with foil and bake for about 20-25 minutes.

Enjoy :)



Makes 3 servings @ 4 Points Plus each!

Angie

Linked at : Fit and Fabulous Friday

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I'm always looking for a new fish dish...hubby loves the fish....and I'm trying. This looks like something I would like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind compliment :) Please drop back by and let me know how you like it!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)