Successful Together: Coconut Baked Oatmeal

March 07, 2012

Coconut Baked Oatmeal

Recently in the Weight Watchers Meeting room, we rolled out a new product and I was so happy to finally try it. Creamy Coconut Smoothie Mix. YUM! I think any protein powder would work here but this is soooo good, who needs to mess up a good thing? Not this chick!


Ingredients:
1 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
1 Creamy Coconut Smoothie Packet
4 Eggs
1/2 cup milk (1%)
15g or 2 tbsp shredded coconut


Preheat oven to 375. Spray 8x8 glass baking dish with pan spray.
Mix together the oats and smoothie mix. Separately mix together the eggs and milk. Combine egg and oat mixture, pour in to baking dish. Top with coconut and bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. YUMMY!




4 servings at 6 PointsPlus each!

Angie

1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea for oatmeal! This looks so delicious Angie. Thanks for sharing. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment :)
I am trying to keep the captcha away but I have been having an influx of Spam comments, so only registered users can comment. I hate to add a step, but I think logging in is better than captchas :)